Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Art 101 Mid Term Exhibition

POLITICS & SOCIAL ORDER



John Singleton Copley
American, 1738 - 1815
The Death of the Earl of Chatham, 1779
oil on canvas

A.A. Lamb
American, active 1864 or after
Emancipation Proclamation, 1864 or after
oil on canvas

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Martin Edgar Ferrill
American, 1836 or 1837 - 1897
Country Dance, 1883
oil on canvas


John Singer Sargent
American, 1856 - 1925
Nonchaloir (Repose), 1911
oil on canvas

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Horace Pippin
American, 1888 - 1946
Interior, 1944
oil on canvas

All of these pieces are from the National Gallery of Art.


No comments:

The Beautiful Enigmatic Flower

The Beautiful Enigmatic Flower
Shine On

About Me

I'm a 24 year old married mother of two, i have a full time job and I am also enrolled in school full time. I am currently pursuing my Respiratory Therapy degree.