Monday, September 17, 2007


I like this picture because I love the way the light reflects on the water. I also like that because of that light it seems impossible for me to tell whether or not the water is frozen.


I love the contrast between the blue and the orange-yellow of the roses. The detail captured in the photo also intrigues me I feel as though the roses are right in front of my face.


What can I say, I just love white tigers. I like how the artist capture one of the tigers looking at the camera.


Rise and shine. I like that the sunlight hasn't reached the town yet. The picture to me is simply beautiful.





The pink sunlight of the sun against the purple of the night makes this a wonderful picture.It's like the road to salvation. There is always a light at the end of the road( tunnel).

No comments:

The Beautiful Enigmatic Flower

The Beautiful Enigmatic Flower
Shine On

About Me

I'm a 24 year old married mother of two, i have a full time job and I am also enrolled in school full time. I am currently pursuing my Respiratory Therapy degree.